Bought your policy from us? New travel plans?
If you need a policy extension..
Policy extensions can only be arranged through us if WE issued the original policy. If your policy was purchased through another agency you will need to contact them.
We possibly can sell you a completely NEW policy, please contact us.
If you wish to extend your policy (issued by Travel Insurance Australia) you need to advise us the following:
- The policy Number
- The name of the first Insured person
- Have you (including anyone covered by your Travel Insurance Policy) made or are intending to make a claim up to the date of your request for an extension?
- Are you (including anyone covered by your Travel Insurance Policy) currently suffering from any illnesses or injuries?
- The exact date you wish this policy to cover you to.
- The countries you intend to visit during the period of this extension.
Once we have this information we will contact the insurer to ascertain the cost and will advise you of it. You will then be asked for your authorisation for us to proceed with the extension, subject to the price quoted to you being paid.
NOTE:-NO INSURER PERMITS BACK DATING OF POLICIES AND WE ISSUE BASED ON AUSTRALIAN DATE AND TIME
Travel Insurance Australia 1st Floor, 644 David Low Way, Pacific Paradise QLD 4564 Australia
P Australia: (07) 5450 5654 | Phone Int: +61 7 5450 5654 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org